Two Little Chicks

This is my blog where I share all of the ridiculously proud moments (and devastating blows) that fill my days as a mother and wife - sickening really. I'm married to a really special guy who is more than I ever imagined. I also have two beautiful little girls who bring light to each day of my life. As of this writing my youngest is 3 1/2 years old. My great big girl is 8 1/2 years old.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Fall River Fish Hatchery

I have been slowly starting to realize that we are country folk now. Each little hint has brought me closer to the truth, the wild rabbits, no recycling, spending $10 on gas to get to the grocery store . . . But today it totally sunk in. Ivy told I needed to fill out her permission slip. To the fish hatchery. To watch fish spawn.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs-S said...

Now THAT is funny.

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home