Two Little Chicks

This is my blog where I share all of the ridiculously proud moments (and devastating blows) that fill my days as a mother and wife - sickening really. I'm married to a really special guy who is more than I ever imagined. I also have two beautiful little girls who bring light to each day of my life. As of this writing my youngest is 3 1/2 years old. My great big girl is 8 1/2 years old.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

A lazy day at home

Rosie hasn't been feeling well the last few days. I think she just got a cold but it aggrevated her asthma and made her miserable. With the kind of cough where I'm sure she is going to vomit her yogurt and honey on me any time. So we have had some seriously lazy days this week. Today was Barbietopia. I remember playing Barbies when I was little. I loved dressing them up and getting them all ready to go somewhere . . . horseback riding, the dance, shopping, camping, where ever. But by the time everything was all set up and they were ready to go I'd lose interest. Somethings never change.

The little one is sick but don't worry, she isn't so sick she can't transform into a showgirl at the drop of a hat! We were watching some show the other day and there was some guy singing in Vegas with pregnant showgirls behind him. She promptly told me she planned to be a pregnant showgirl - alrighty then!

The whole Becker family was in town this weekend. We had some good times! We all went to the pumpkin patch and corn maze on Saturday. Ivy fully enjoyed the hay bail climbing structure. Her and Anna played hide and seek until Anna's butt got stuck in the tunnel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home