Two Little Chicks

This is my blog where I share all of the ridiculously proud moments (and devastating blows) that fill my days as a mother and wife - sickening really. I'm married to a really special guy who is more than I ever imagined. I also have two beautiful little girls who bring light to each day of my life. As of this writing my youngest is 3 1/2 years old. My great big girl is 8 1/2 years old.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Our weekend

This weekend we got to spend some time playing with the fam. Really the girls did a whole lot of nothing while the boys ripped it up on their dirt bikes. But I enjoy doing nothing with these particular girls because they are loads of fun. Unfortunately, we did not have Miss Ivy this weekend and as usual she was missed.


About a year ago we were at the Sunriver Village and some tourist were taking pictures of one another next to a bear outside this store so Rosie asked me to take her picture with the bear. And now every time we pass by this store she asks me to take her picture. This time was one of the few times I actually had a camera, typically they are the "chick-chick" pretend pictures.






I'm pretty sure these two couldn't possibly be any cuter! They have these fun little carts at the grocery store, the girls love them.

WARNING: Cart + toddler = trouble!

Saturday afternoon we went to the Children's museum here for the first time. It was good times. I'm pretty sure we will be going back again soon.

A trip is never complete without a house built from giant foam pieces.


















Here Uncle B is in the Palmer Home construction room ordering a pizza from the pizza girl. This was by far her favorite room. BTW - the phone really called from one room to the next

There was pumpkin painting

And of course there was eating as there is always eating!

It was a good weekend - I can't wait to see them all again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home