Two Little Chicks

This is my blog where I share all of the ridiculously proud moments (and devastating blows) that fill my days as a mother and wife - sickening really. I'm married to a really special guy who is more than I ever imagined. I also have two beautiful little girls who bring light to each day of my life. As of this writing my youngest is 3 1/2 years old. My great big girl is 8 1/2 years old.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Annie



Miss Ivy Joy is an orphan in the play Annie. I wonder if a day will come when I won't cry when I see her perform. I just brim with pride to the point where I can't contain it. They have been practicing since the beginning of the year and the play turned out to be an amazing production! She was one of the orphans. She decided to try out for this part because she wasn't confident she could learn the lines but by the end she knew every line in the play. She had a great time working with the cast and got to know a lot of people she otherwise wouldn't have gotten to know.



Alexa Shuster played Annie and her voice was phenomenal! Ronda had never heard her sing before the play opened and was pleasently suprised. In addition to being proud of Ivy I was proud of all of the kids. It has been great getting to know them all during my internship so when I saw them up there it was like I had 60 kids to watch. I enjoyed it more than the Shakespearian Festival last week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home