Two Little Chicks

This is my blog where I share all of the ridiculously proud moments (and devastating blows) that fill my days as a mother and wife - sickening really. I'm married to a really special guy who is more than I ever imagined. I also have two beautiful little girls who bring light to each day of my life. As of this writing my youngest is 3 1/2 years old. My great big girl is 8 1/2 years old.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Graduation girl

Little Miss Rosie completed the Pre-K class at her preschool. There was a graduation ceremony for all of the kids who got promoted, received their certificates, and sang some songs. It was sweet and made me cry. It made me wonder though, were there kids who weren't promoted? Who were retained and had to repeat the pre-k class? Kids that will be too tall next year for the preschool chairs? Who have to spend more time kneeding the play-doh and singing their ABC's? Are those the kids that think Elemenopee is one word? I hope they offer counseling services to those kids cause they are going to need it next year when they are too tall for the mini-chairs.



Here is Rosie singing and dancing on stage with Delaney and Ula.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home