Two Little Chicks

This is my blog where I share all of the ridiculously proud moments (and devastating blows) that fill my days as a mother and wife - sickening really. I'm married to a really special guy who is more than I ever imagined. I also have two beautiful little girls who bring light to each day of my life. As of this writing my youngest is 3 1/2 years old. My great big girl is 8 1/2 years old.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Last day of school

At noon today kids came streaming out of Three Rivers full of excitement and expectation. I was giddy just being a part of it. The last day of school is just so much fun! I kept Rosie home from preschool today and packed a picnic lunch and headed for the pool. We met some friends there and the kids all had a great time on their first day of freedom. I was telling some friends how excited I am for summer and in the same conversation told about how I would work 30 hours/week and have my final class and she asked me really sweetly, as if to no bust my bubble, if I was really going to have summer at all. But the answer is yes, even though I'll still be busy with work and school, it will be summer. There will be days at the pool, BBQs on the patio and cocktails to be had - and it couldn't bring me more joy if today was my last day of school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home