Two Little Chicks

This is my blog where I share all of the ridiculously proud moments (and devastating blows) that fill my days as a mother and wife - sickening really. I'm married to a really special guy who is more than I ever imagined. I also have two beautiful little girls who bring light to each day of my life. As of this writing my youngest is 3 1/2 years old. My great big girl is 8 1/2 years old.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Mi Hermano

Mi Hermano Nick is visiting this week and I just love it when he comes to visit. Not only because he is fabulous but because I have so much fun with him. We took a day trip to Smith Rock, a place I have been wanting to go since I moved down to Central Oregon. Having Nick around gives me excuses to do fun things my life otherwise does not include.

Nick really likes to experience life which is great, especially when we are together. I am the responsible one and he is the adventurous one and so together we make a great team. He decided the best idea was for us to hike up to the top taking the most difficult trail. I was a little more cautious considering he was wearing slippers and has a broken hand but I followed his lead none the less. It was a tough trail but we used the excuse of checking out the view every 100 yards in order to catch our breath. The view from the top was absolutely spectacular.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home